22-23 Cougar Crawl Registration & Data Confirmation
The online registration portal for the 2022-2023 school year is OPEN!
Registration for the upcoming school year is a 2-step process that every student must complete each year.
STEP 1 Data Confirmation: Parents access their Aeries Parent Portal, enter required information, and print and sign the Emergency Card. If you are unable to print the Emergency Card, then complete the information required in Aeries, and then you can print it at Stacey in classroom H3 during the Cougar Crawl.
STEP 2 Cougar Crawl: Your child must attend an on-campus event called the “Cougar Crawl” in our gym during their assigned day and time below. Students must bring their parent signed Emergency Card. Additionally, students may not attend the Cougar Crawl until all their immunizations are completed and up-to-date. Covid vaccine is not required.
STEP 1: AERIES DATA CONFIRMATION DETAILS
Parents access their AERIES Parent Portal, enter required information, and print and sign the Emergency Card. If you are unable to print the Emergency Card, then complete the information required in Aeries, and then you can print it at Stacey in classroom H3 during the Cougar Crawl.
Step #1 Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Sign into your Aeries PARENT Account during the Data Confirmation Window
- In the top menu bar, hover over Student Info to expand the drop-down menu.
- Roll down and click on Data Confirmation.
- You will now begin the Data Confirmation steps:
NOTE: If you make a change to your residential address, you will need to bring Proof of Residency to the On-Campus Registration before the change is made in Aeries by the school. Phone numbers will update automatically.
STEP 2: COUGAR CRAWL
Prior to Cougar Crawl:
Prior to attending Cougar Crawl, parents must complete Aeries Data Confirmation for your Stacey student(s) even if they are a returning student. You need to print and sign the student Emergency Card. Your child should bring that with them to Cougar Crawl. Students will not be able to participate at Cougar Crawl until this is completed. If you are unable to print the Emergency Card, then still complete the entire Data Confirmation process online, and when you arrive, we will print it for you in room H3.
Who attends Cougar Crawl:
Cougar Crawl will take place inside the gym. We are limiting the number of people who go inside the gym. Each student may only bring 1 guardian with them inside the gym (exceptions made for small children). We encourage you to not bring siblings who are not attending Stacey. Stacey siblings may go to Cougar Crawl on the same day and time frame so you don’t have to go through the process more than once. If a guardian is unable to attend, then please make sure that your child brings the parent signed emergency card and cash/checks for any purchases.
What to Bring to Cougar Crawl:
- Printed and signed Emergency Card from Aeries
- Chromebook Insurance Form and $40 payment
- PE Cloths: Shirt: $15 Shorts: $15 Sweats: $20 (Cash or Checks payable to Stacey MS ASB)
- Cash or Checks for PTSA membership, yearbook, school photos packages
- Proof of required immunizations if you haven’t done so already (COVID vaccine is not required) Contact Amanda Lara, our health aide if you have questions: [email protected]
- Proof of residency only if you submitted an address change
Cougar Crawl Process:
- Turn in signed Emergency Card (or go to H3 to print it)
- Receive class schedule
- Yearbook $35 cash or check (payable to Stacey ASB)
- PTSA Membership $10 cash or check (payable to Stacey PTSA)
- Photos and ID card (Photo Package Info & Order Photos)
- PE Cloths: Shirt: $15 Shorts: $15 Sweats: $20
PE clothes cash or check (payable to Stacey ASB)
- Returning students already have a chromebook and charger. If it is broken or damaged, then please bring it to Cougar Crawl to get it fixed or exchanged. Please contact Kevin Luu if you have a broken or damaged chromebook: [email protected]
Cougar Crawl Registration will take place in our gym, and students may arrive any time during their designated time slot. More details will come in future emails.
6th and 8th Grade Registration
Monday, August 22nd
8:30 - 9:15: 6th Grade Last Names: A - M
9:15 - 10:00: 6th Grade Last Names: N - Z
11:00am - 12:00: 8th Grade Last Names: A - H
12:00-1:00: closed for lunch
1:00 - 2:00: 8th Grade Last Names I - P
2:00 - 3:00: 8th Grade Last Names Q - Z
7th Grade Registration Grade
Tuesday, August 23rd
8:30 - 9:30: Last Names: A - G
9:30 - 10:30: Last Names: H - M
10:30 - 11:30: Last Names: N - R
11:30 - 12:30: Closed for lunch
12:30 - 1:30: Last Names S - Z
* Siblings may come at the same time during one of their designated time slots.
* If you cannot attend the Cougar Crawl during your scheduled time frame, then come to the office Thursday, August 25th between 8:00- 11:00 am. School photos will not be available.