HOW DO I?
PURCHASE CHROMEBOOK INSURANCE
FIND IMPORTANT STACEY PROGRAM LINKS AND LOGINS
FIND MY CHILD'S SCHOOL
ENROLL MY CHILD (NEW STUDENTS)
Online Enrollment process for students NEW to Stacey Middle School
All parents new to Stacey Middle School are required to pre-enroll their child online, work with the school to create a Parent Portal account, and provide the necessary documents to complete the enrollment process.
The first step in the enrollment process for parents is to pre-enroll their child online with AERIES Online Enrollment.
The online enrollment process is available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
Following the online pre-enrollment process, parents are requested to present the school with documents as proof of the student’s birth date, immunization records, as well as documents for address verification. To finalize the enrollment process, parents may contact the school or email [email protected] to schedule an appointment or for the enrollment hours.
Verification of Birth Date
Any of the documents listed below are acceptable age verification documents:
- A certified copy of a birth record
- A statement of the local registrar/county recorder certifying the date of birth
- A baptismal certificate duly attested
- A passport
- An immigration visa
- An Affidavit of Age Verification form is required from the parents/guardian of the minor if none of the foregoing is obtainable. (If needed, this form is available from the school office.)
Before students may be legally enrolled in school, California law requires that students be completely immunized against diseases. Parents must provide schools with immunization records for verification. If you have questions regarding immunizations, contact our Health Services Assistant, Amanda Lara [email protected]
Read more about Health Services
Address verification is required for all students new to Stacey Middle School.
Acceptable forms of address verification include:
- Utility bill (electric, gas, or water)
- Cable bill
- Automobile registration
- Correspondence from Social Services or other government agency
- Deed to home
- Mortgage escrow paperwork
- Property tax bill
- Rental lease agreement
- Tax return
For further information, please contact the school office at 714-894-7212.
REQUEST A REPORT CARD, TRANSCRIPT, STUDENT DATA PRINTOUT
VIEW MY CHILD'S GRADES
VOLUNTEER OR JOIN THE PTSA
CHECK MY CHILD OUT EARLY?
- ID may be required.
- Please know that students cannot be called out of class to ahead of time to wait in the office.
- If the person picking up the student is an emergency contact we will need to verify the parent(s) know. Please call the office ahead of time or we will call you.
DROP OFF SOMETHING OFF FOR MY CHILD?
FIND OUT INFORMATION ON A CLUB OR SPORT?