Join the Leadership Club! - Applications due by June 10th!
Are you interested in developing your leadership skills, getting work experience, and making a positive difference on our campus? Consider joining Leadership ASB. Our crew oversees all the other clubs on campus, provides fun activities like pep rallies and dances, and promotes an atmosphere of motivation and positive vibes.
This is a an after school club and will not interfere with any of your classes or electives.
- must maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA
- must maintain good behavior in and out of class (No "U"s or "N"s on citizenship)
- must commit to our sponsored events like Fall Fest, Glowintine, and other Leadership activities
- must be able to work the student store at least once a week in either the morning shift or after school shift
Attributes we are looking for:
- willing to put yourself in a leadership position
- dedicated to our Leadership activities
- enjoys overcoming obstacles and can problem solve
- will not complain without providing a solution
1) Fill out this basic application by June 10
2) Attend a Virtual Interview - TBA