Extended School Program (ESP)
Stacey’s Extended School Program (ESP) exists in order to meet the needs of busy working families. ESP provides the flexibility to extend the learning day after school for as long as needed up until 6:00 p.m. It is also available before school as early as 6:00 a.m.
This program includes a balance of child-initiated and adult-led activities. It serves kids with a wide variety of interests driving exploration, critical thinking and the development of problem solving, collaboration and communication skills.
Our trained staff members are ready to help students:
- Improve reading, writing, fitness and social skills
- Experience fun, friendships and learning
- Build character and confidence
- Get a jump start on homework completion
In addition to providing time for homework completion and offering a nutritious snack, ESP also includes many enrichment opportunities such as:
- NASA’s Science Action Club
- Coding & Robotics
- College Readiness
- Health and fitness
- Creative Arts
- KidzLit literacy program
- Project BOLD character education