Skip To Main Content

Welcome to the Complaints Website

School Site Concerns

In order to better serve the needs of our students and the community at large, this website has been created to streamline the process for getting assistance with a specific concern which cannot be addressed at the school site. 

Please note that per Board Policy and Education Code, concerns at the school site must be addressed at the site with either the student’s teacher or an administrator. The school should be the first point of contact, as most often concerns can be resolved at the site level. If your concern/question falls into any of the categories below, please contact your child’s teacher or administrator. Decisions related to these issues are made at the site level:  

  • Class placement/schedules
  • Grades
  • Discipline issues
  • IEP/Special Education Issues
  • Teacher-related issues
  • Activity/Athletic issues
  • Transportation issues

If your issue does not fall into the above categories, please complete the Parent Assistance Form to request help in the resolution of your concern. Once submitted, your information will be forwarded to the appropriate individual who will contact you within one working day (excluding weekends and holidays). Please be aware that information submitted on this website must comply with the district’s civility policy (i.e. no profanity or personal attacks).

There are two reasons to use the Complaints Website:

  • You have already made a good faith effort to resolve your concern with your school principal.

  • Your concern is not school related.

Please do not use this form for denied applications for "School of Choice". Open Enrollment is a concept that WSD supports and attempts to honor whenever/wherever possible. However, applications for Open Enrollment are approved based upon space availability only. Thus, there is no appeal process for a “denial” application.


Employee Concerns

In order to better serve the need of our employees, concerns about work related issues must be addressed with your direct supervisor or department supervisor, who will attempt to resolve the matter.


By selecting Next below, I understand and accept